In this series we will be exploring one of Florida’s biggest attractions, It’s waters. The oceans, lakes and rivers of Florida bring forth some of the best fishing in the country not to mention provides us with a multitude of opportunity for discovery, as the waters of Florida provide us with jaw dropping views of scenic landscapes, coast line beauty and majestic wildlife.
The waters and waters edge also provide a place for us to play, explore and unwind, so read on and discover the fun and excitement that is waiting for you on the water in Florida.
Tampa Bay Area
- Important Questions to Ask Before Booking a Charter
- Tampa Bay – Gone Fishing
- September 2020 Fishing Forecast – Tampa Bay
- August 2020 Fishing Forecast – Tampa Bay
- July 2020 Fishing Forecast – Tampa Bay
- June 2020 Fishing Forecast – Tampa Bay
- May 2020 Fishing Forecast – Tampa Bay
- April 2020 Fishing Forecast – Tampa Bay
- March 2020 Fishing Forecast – Tampa Bay
- February 2020 Fishing Forecast – Tampa Bay
- January 2020 Fishing Forecast – Tampa Bay
Captan Danny Guarino – A View From Florida Fishing Info Contributor
If you have never experienced an airboat ride in the Florida Everglades then you must put it on your bucket list of Things to do while visiting south Florida. Not only is it a thrilling ride but the wild life you will experience and the scenery is just breathtaking. There are several companies to choose from, but we are listing here only the ones we have personally experienced.
The Florida Keys
Getting out on the water in the Florida Keys is a big reason why many people visit the Keys in the first place. From fishing tours, dive & snorkel tours to just relaxing sunset cruises, there are hundreds to choose from. We will list here the ones we have personally experienced but I urge anyone visiting the Keys to pick your on the water activity and get out there. There is nothing like the beauty of the ocean around the Florida Keys.
Commotion on the Ocean Sunset Cruise – Key West