Celebrate Fall Florida Style
Picture taken at Bok Tower Gardens 2019
If there are two words I have begun to hate in 2020 it is the words uncertain times but because we still have to be vigilant when it comes to Covid19 be sure to check the links provided for each venue regarding their regulations on face masks, social distancing, advance ticket purchases and for updates on times and dates.
- HarvestMoon Fun Farm – Masaryktown, Sneak peek August 29th More Upcoming dates to be announced – Corn Maze, petting farm, food, and fun
- Scott’s Maze Adventure – Long & Scott Farms – Mount Dora, opening October 3rd – Corn Maze, playground
- Coconut Grove Pumpkin Patch Festival – Miami – October 26th & 27th – Corn maze, carnival, pumpkin decorating, scarecrow village and more
- Rattle Snake Festival – Pasco County Fair Grounds in Dade City – October 17th & 18th – Food, arts & crafts, live music, wildlife, children’s games, and local history are highlighted each year. Family fun and entertainment.
- Creek Side Music & Arts Festival – Palm Coast – October 10th & 11th – Arts and crafts, kids zone, music, and food all under the oaks at Princess Place Preserve
- Fox Squirrel Corn Maze – Plant City – Weekends only October 10th – November 1st – Corn maze, food, and family fun
- Pumpkin Patch Express – Parrish – October 17 – 18 & 24 – 25 – Train Ride – Very popular and sells out quickly – Purchase tickets way in advance
- Harvest Holler – Polk City – Friday – Sunday only starting September 18th – November 15th- Corn maze, food, farm animals, hayrides, and lots more.
- Aunt Louise’s Farm – Waukeenah in Jefferson county – Opens October 3rd – Barrel train rides, corn maze, wildflower fields, animals, food & sweets
- Sweet Season Farms – Milton – October 3rd – November 8th
- Fall Fun Nights at Uncle Donalds Farm – Lady Lake – October 12, 19 & 26 – Night hayride, nocturnal animals‘Walk on the Wild Wide’ & ‘Creepy Crawl Barn’
- Harvest Fest & Scarecrow Festival at Flamingo Gardens – Davie – Oct. 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, & 25,
- Sir Henry’s Haunted Trail **Very Scary** Plant City – Select nights in October, beginning October 2nd
- Hunsader Farm Pumpkin Festival – Bradenton – Oct. 10-11, 17-18, 24-25 – Craft show, live music, chainsaw sculptors, Pioneers trades village, food, pumpkins, petting zoo and a whole lot more
- Scarecrow Festival at the Dade City Pioneer Museum – Dade City – October 10th – Build your own scarecrow, pumpkin patch, crafts, games, food and more
- Bok Tower Gardens – not a festival but I am adding it to the list because it is a very favorite place of mine to see fall colors in Florida. Last year John and I went in October and we loved it.
If you would like to learn more about great places to visit and things to do in Florida then please subscribe to our site so we can send future posts straight to your email inbox. To get in on the Florida conversation, interact with us, make new Florida loving friends and ask Florida questions, then please join our facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/THEVIEWFROMFLORIDA/groups/
Categories: Florida Events