Running and walking is a great way to stay in shape, make new friends and relieve stress. It is also an easy way to be charitable as many of these great running events are put together to help out a worthy cause.
Florida is a great state for outdoor activity so whatever your interests may be, get up, get out and get moving!!!
- 04/04 – The chase Academy Beach Walk and Run – Daytona Beach, 5k run The Chase Academy is a non-profit school for children with Autism located in South Daytona FL.
- 04/04 – Crescent City Catfish 5K – Crescent City – Proceeds from this event will to support the Crescent City Rotary Club’s “Dollars for Scholars”
- 04/04 – Dawson’s Circle Of Hope 5K – Geneva – Dawson’s Circle of Hope is a memorial 5K that benefits childhood cancer research.
- 04/04 – Dream Big 5K – SeaWorld Orlando – Supporting THE DAWN BRANCHEAU FOUNDATION
- 04/04 – FSM Run With A Mission – Ponte Vedra Beach – 5k, 10k, Proceeds from the race will support Faithful Servant Missions.
- 04/11 – Apollo 13K & Saturn 5K – Kennedy Space Center – Titusville
- 04/11 – Justice Jog 5K & 1Mile – Downtown Pensacola – All proceeds from the Downtown Justice Jog will benefit AWKO Justice Foundation scholarship fund for local high-school seniors.
- 04/11 – First Coast Parkinson’s Run 5k & 1mile – Jacksonville – Supporting the Parkinson’s Foundation
- 04/11 – Hop For Habitat 5K – Vero Beach – Post-Race festivities take place at South Beach Park and include Music, Refreshments, an Easter Egg Hunt and Awards Ceremony.
- 04/11 – iRun For Christ 5K – Melbourne – come together the Saturday before Easter weekend with fun events.
- 04/18 – Ability 5K – Punta Gorda – All proceeds will benefit Loveland Center, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, which provides support services to children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) who attend Loveland Center.
- 04/18 – Be a Hero Family Fun Run/Walk 5k – Live Oak – benefiting Donate Life Florida.
- 04/18 – Crawfish Fest 5K – Gulf Breeze – Kicking off the amazing Crawfish Festival of Pensacola Beach
- 04/18 – Race Against Domestic Violence 5K – Sebastain – To Raise Funds To Open A Domestic Violence Shelter In Indian River County, 100 Percent Of Proceeds Go To Fund This Shelter.
- 04/18 – Brianna Cooper Heavenly Smiles 5K/10K – Stuart – This race is an event to benefit the Brianna Cooper Heavenly Smiles Foundation, which is a registered 501(c)3 organization comprised of volunteers dedicated to helping families who suffer a tragic loss or are dealing with childhood cancer as well as to provide scholarships to our local high school graduates.
- 04/19 – Zombies Run for your Life 5K – Delray Beach – Benefiting The National Brain Tumor Society. A dedicated grou uniting a community to discover a cure, deliver effective treatments, and advocate for patients .
- 04/25 – Alliance for Kids Superhero 5K – Jupiter – Alliance for Kids is a 501c3 working to make the hospital an easier place for children.
- 04/25 – Be a Hero For a Child 5K – West Palm Beach – Benefiting the Children’s Home Society who is focused on four core areas to build safe, strong families and end the need for foster care.
- 04/25 – Dash for Dawn Center 5k & 1Mile – Brooksville – This event is to raise awareness and support for Dawn Center, Hernando County’s free support services for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. There will be vendors, entertainment and a kids zone! Kids are encouraged to wear their favorite Superhero costume!
- 04/25 – Baystar Family Retreat Run 5k – Odessa – BayStar is a local non-profit that provides free, all-inclusive getaways for families who have a child battling pediatric cancer. Their mission is to provide rest, fun, and support for the entire family while they are in the fight of their life.
- 04/25 – Head & Neck Cancer 5k & 2K – Fort Myers – Walk to Support Head & Neck Cancer Patients
Categories: Florida Running events