Life is better when we get out and play and in Florida there is perfect weather for outdoor play all year long. Running and walking is a great way to get active, make new friends and just plain feel better. Make a New years resolution now, to get up, get out and play more!!
- Jan. 4th – 2020 Tampa Resolution Run 5K & 10K timed event at Al Lopez Park in Tampa- with live music afterwards
- Jan. 5th – Spring Hill Marathon Mania – Spring Hill Florida – marathon, 1/2 marathon, 10K & 5K. Flat & Fast Course on Florida’s Beautiful Suncoast Trail USA Track and Field #FL15143EBM
- Jan. 11th – Times Union 1/2 marathon & 5k – Jacksonville – Run thru downtown area. After party in Hemming park, featuring music, food & craft beer.
- Jan. 18th & 19th – St. Pete Beach Classic – Saint Pete Beach- 10K, 5k and 1/2 Marathon & kids race. After parties and medals
- Jan. 11th – 20th Annual Scrub Jay Races – Osprey, Fl. 5k & 10K on paved, sand and grass trail thru scrubby flat woods. Afterwards, get into Oscar Scherer State Park at no charge with race bib, to attend the Scrub Jay Festival
- Jan. 12th – The Hot Chocolate Run– Delray Beach – It’s mid-January and you’re just not sure if you can bare the cold so we need to give you some motivation. Okay, it’s South Florida so it’s probably not going to be that cold. However, they are going to entice you to run (or walk) this 5K because the finisher’s medal is super sweet and so is the hot chocolate served up in a commemorative ceramic mug ( They are keeping that design secret) along with all the choices from the hot chocolate toppings bar! Benefiting Old School Square Center for the Arts, Inc
- Jan. 18th -20th – Wild Things – Ocala – 100k, 50 miles, 50k, marathon, 1/2 marathon & 10k run for fun. Low key and laid back. It’s all about friendship, support and just doing it.
- Jan. 19th – Key West 1/2 Marathon & 5K – Key West – Featuring an over the Atlantic sunrise and free beer!! Live music throughout the course
- Jan. 20th – Chasing the Dream 5k – Orlando – Celebrating the Life of Dr. Martin Luther King- USATF certified course, music, raffle all at a beautiful park.
- Feb. 1st & 2nd – Best Damn Race – 5K 10K & 1/2 Marathon – Safety Harbor – Live GPS tracking with Race Joy mobile App
- Feb. 1st & 2nd – Publix Florida Marathon-& 1/2 marathon – Melbourne – Scenic waterfront course with musical acts preforming along the course route!! Health & Fitness expo too!! Post race concert.
- Feb. 2nd – First Watch Sarasota Music 1/2 Marathon, 10k & 5k– Sarasota – Post race brunch, live music and beer garden.
- Feb. 2nd – Touchdown Run – 3.1mile -Naples, wear your favorite team jersey. door prizes and music
- Feb. 2nd – Friends of Seminole State Forest – Run for the Woods – Bear Pond Trail Head – Seminole State Forest Entrance 5K 12K & 1/2 mile
- Feb. 2nd – Tallahassee Marathon – In Florida’s capital city- Tallahassee – since 1975 – Marathon is a Boston Marathon Qualifier – USATF certified course. cash awards!!
- Feb. 8th – 14th Annual Dolphin Dash 5K & 1 mile – Anna Maria Island Flat and Fast Course, benefiting Anna Maria Elementary School
- Feb 8th – Strawberry Distance Challenge – Walden Lake Polo Fields in Plant City – 10k, 5k & 1 mile.
- Feb. 8th & 9th – Lifetime Miami Marathon, 1/2 marathon & 5k – through the port of Miami and some of it’s most famous spots in Miami and Miami Beach
- Feb. 9th – Run for the Pizza – Delray Beach – Did we have you at Unlimited Pizza & Mimosas? Don’t worry, you want a beer, we got that too! Or maybe you’re just happy to run or walk a 5K for that cool 4″ spinning medal! Benefiting Women in Distress of Broward County
- Feb. 22nd – Panther Prowl 5K and 1 mile fun walk – Palm Beach Gardens- To support William T. Dwyer High School media center overhaul.
- Feb 22nd & 23rd – Tampa’s Gasparilla Distance Classic – 5K, 8K, 15K & 1/2 Marathon – Free Health and Fitness Expo
- Feb. 29th – City of Palms 1/2 Marathon & 5K – Fort Myers – Photographers capture your finish free of charge- On the beautiful Florida Gulf Coast University campus.
Categories: race events